Thank you for choosing the Conseil scolaire du Nord-Ouest for your child’s education.
By making this choice, you are guaranteeing your child a quality Francophone education, a competent, enthusiastic and committed staff, and a caring community where each student is supported from pre-kindergarten through high school. Our warm and friendly schools also offer an excellent teacher-student ratio, an English program starting in Grade 3, and sports, arts, cultural and CTS programs.
K- 12 REGISTRATION
- Connect to Edsembli Connect
- If you do not have an account, click on « Create an account ».
- Once created, you will receive an activation email. You must activate your account in order to continue.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the registration home page.
- Select the school in which you wish to register from the drop-down list. Click on the registration form in English or French. You must fill out a form for each of your children.
- Complete all fields and, if possible, upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the « Submit » button at the top right of the screen. You will have the option to download a PDF of your completed form.
- Your registration is now complete.
For more information or support please contact the school or the School Board office.
How to submit your registration form:
- Fill: PDF format allows you to complete the form on your computer.
- Sign: PDF format allows an electronic signature, otherwise you can print, sign and scan.
- Submit: Send form and supporting documents by email, fax or mail to the school of your choice or the School Board:
Mail: Conseil scolaire du Nord-Ouest, PO Box 1220, St-Isidore, AB T0H 3B0
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact the Board office (780-624-8855) or the school . Thank you for your collaboration.
Age of entry
To access an education program as prescribed by the School Act, a student must respect the following age requirements as of September 1st:
- Regular program – 4 years and 8 months (5 years on December 31)
- Program for children with severe special needs or who are deaf – 2 years and 6 months
- Program for children with mild to moderate needs – 3 years and 6 months
- Program for a child who is eligible to be in grade 1 but who, according to the parents, the teacher, the school principal and the council, would benefit from continuing in kindergarten – 5 years and 6 months.
GRADE 1 TO 12 EDUCATION PROGRAM
- 6 years or older or under 19