2020-2021 Registration Form:
How to submit your registration form:
- Fill: PDF format allows you to complete the form on your computer.
- Sign: PDF format allows an electronic signature, otherwise you can print, sign and scan.
- Submit: Send form and supporting documents by email, fax or mail to the School Board:
Mail: Conseil scolaire du Nord-Ouest, PO Box 1220, St-Isidore, AB T0H 3B0
* NB – During the restrictions related to COVID-19, we ask you not to bring your registrastion form directly to school.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact the Board office (780-624-8855) or the school . Thank you for your collaboration.
Age of entry
To access an education program as prescribed by the School Act, a student must respect the following age requirements as of September 1st:
- Regular program – 4 years and 8 months (5 years on December 31)
- Program for children with severe special needs or who are deaf – 2 years and 6 months
- Program for children with mild to moderate needs – 3 years and 6 months
- Program for a child who is eligible to be in grade 1 but who, according to the parents, the teacher, the school principal and the council, would benefit from continuing in kindergarten – 5 years and 6 months.
GRADE 1 TO 12 EDUCATION PROGRAM